S.PELLEGRINO SAPORI TICINO IS A GOURMET FESTIVAL, WHICH HAS BEEN connecting the international haute cuisine and THE BEAUTIFUL TICINO REGION FOR 13 YEARS.
Today, it is one of the most prestigious gourmet festivals in Switzerland. This year, it’s taking place from April 28th to June 16th, in the most exquisite locations across Switzerland. The program includes 20 gourmet events with world-famous chefs. Furthermore, the festival will host several “special” evenings, where renowned chefs will share their passion and dedication for gastronomy through excellent food, pared with amazing wines. In addition, you can attend the Young Talent Night in Lugano, dedicated to the food-sharing experience. What’s more, there will be three lounge evenings, held with an open bar and finger foods, as well as a food and wine stroll amidst the horticultural pride of Ticino.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Sapori Ticino 2019 – it is 13 years of passion for food and wine, 20 events, 22 Michelin stars, 366 GaultMillau points and 17 the most spectacular locations throughout Switzerland.
- This year, the festival meets Les Grandes Tables de Suisse, the association of high-calibre chefs from all over Switzerland. And so the aim of this partnership is the promotion of the Swiss hospitality industry and its fine cuisine.
- Moreover, there will be a special dinner with Heiko Nieder – Chef Of The Year 2019 by GaultMillau Switzerland.
- More details about the festival as well as its program you may find on the official website.
Gala Dinner at the Widder Hotel in Zurich
I was delighted to attend the Gala Dinner at the Widder Hotel in Zurich. Besides its unique beautiful interior, the hotel is well-known for its newly opened Widder Bar & Kitchen, that has been awarded 15 Gault Millau points. So the guest-chefs for this evening were Andrea Bertarini, Egidio Iadonisi, Frank Oerthle and Mauro Grandi. Together, with Widder’s executive chef Tino Roberto Staub, they have created for guests an incredible gourmet menu. It was a memorable gastronomical experience, as once again I could enjoy excellent food-art and magnificent wines.
As The festival is popular within national and international guests, thus the EARLIER BOOKINGS are ESSENTIAL for some special evenings.
- Grand opening and Final Party – Hotel Splendide Royal Lugano – CHF 270.- p.p.
- Official Nights – “Les Grandes Tables de Suisse” – varie location in Canton Ticino – CHF 290.- p.p.
- Heiko Nieder – special dinner with GaultMillau – Hotel Splendide Royal Lugano – CHF 290.- p.p.
- Marco Sacco – freshwater fish dinner – Metamorphosis, Lugano – CHF 250.- p.p.
- Enrico Bartolini – special dinner – BLU Restaurant & Lounge, Locarno – CHF 290.- p.p.
- Last but not least, Lounge Nights – different locations – CHF 70.- p.p.
- Unfortunately, the special evenings with Franck Giovannini, Petter Knogl, André Jaeger and Silvio Germann have already been sold out.
WITHIN THis swiss GOURMET FESTIVAL YOU HAVE A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO DISCOVER THE original CUISINE FROM THE BEST CHEFS, and above all, build A MEMORABLE GOURMET EXPERIENCE.
Finally, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.