Poised elegance from Ann & Line. I love to discover fresh brands, that would be a great addition to my style. Recently, I found a young brand Ann & Line, that impressed me by its classy feminine designs, exquisite fabrics and quality.
It’s a great combination of designed in Switzerland, produced from the world’s best fabrics, and made in France.
The brand was found in 2014 by talented designer Caroline Bodmer de Charentenay. French origin, she has sophisticated sense of fashion and artistic soul. She brings Parisian style to Switzerland. Although her collections have variety of designs, the most of all they are feminine, chic and romantic.
Good to know:
- The designer lives and creates in Zurich, Switzerland, but all the fabrics come from the best producers of France, Italy and Japan.
- For instance, she uses the exceptional quality silk, cotton and denim from Italy and the best print textile from France. Furthermore, the new generation of Triacetate fibers from Japan are used to achieve not only beautiful design, but also practical care of her creations.
- All used materials are both sustainable and traceable.
- Every piece of the collections made in a small Atelier in Paris and produced in a limited edition.
- The name of the brand dedicated to Caroline’s kids.
- You may check and purchase brand’s latest collections on the official website.
In my previous articles, I have already begun the topic of sustainability in fashion and its importance in our life. If you are interested to check more about it, check articles -> BRAND PHILOSOPHY AND SUSTAINABLE FASHION BY EMILIA SPASSKAIA and ELEPHBO’S STYLISH DESIGN FROM RECYCLED CEMENT BAGS.
Let’s have a look at triacetate fibers. They are known as “Fibers of Beauty”, because they have smooth tactile feeling as silk fibers.
Moreover, this fabric has great characteristics on optimal moisture absorption, warmth retention and elasticity as well as an excellent color development. Finally, the fibers are very durable, as they machine washable and don’t get wrinkle. Ann & Line uses the latest generation of the best triacetate from Japan.
Besides classy clothes, you may also find modern trendy overalls, trench coats and suits, but with the brands signature details.
From the latest summer collection, I choose silk floral dress and scarf, cotton t-shirt and pens made of triacetate. These beautiful pieces suit my personality and style. They are beautiful as they are, however can also be easily combined with other trendy pieces in order to create sharp looks.
Ann & Line is available in various boutiques in Zurich, as well as a selection in Globus. Also, you can check and order online -> official website.
Let me know in the comments below, what style and brand you prefer. Also, which one of my looks in this article you like the most.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.