Mohr Life Resort, Luxury Wellness Retreat, hidden in the Tyrolean Alps, offers a full recreation with the exceptional SPA, exclusive wellness treatments and complete privacy
From time to time, our body, mind and soul need recreation and reconnection. And recently, I have discovered a perfect place for that. Hidden in the Tyrolean Alps, Mohr Life Resort offers an exclusive wellness retreat, with the extraordinary SPA and complete privacy. So, I have spent a few days there with the creative photographer Akvile Sileikaite, discovering and enjoying its incredible atmosphere and facilities. Below, we summed up for you our experience, important details, good to knows and photos about the resort.
Good to know:
- The resort is located at the foot of the Zugspitze in Lermoos, Tyrol, Austria.
- The easiest way to get there is surely by car. It would take you only a couple of hours from Zurich (260 km) or Stuttgart (250 km), and even less from Munich (110 km) or Innsbruck (75 km).
- Just over a year ago, the hotel added a new wellness area – Mohr Escape. It is a 2500 sqm SPA, that will take you to the next level of relaxation. In fact, this newly designed area (for adults only) is perfect for a romantic hideaway.
- In addition, the new Mohr Escape provides guests with cosy private lounges, new sauna and a large outdoor swimming pool with magnificent mountain scenery.
- Besides that, the other wellness areas of the resort offer the indoor and outdoor pools, with absolutely exquisite architecture and spectacular view over the Zugspitze.
- For even more relaxation, you can indulge yourself with massage, body and beauty treatments. As well as calming meditations and yoga classes.
- Though, if you enjoy more active regeneration, the resort offers nearly endless activities all year round. From fineness boxing indoors to golfing, cycling, skiing and horseback riding for outdoor enthusiasts.
- As for rooms, they are divided into three category: “MOHR Heart”, “MOHR lifestyle” and “MOHR Evolution”. Thus, you can choose the suite that would fit perfectly to your needs.
- You would also find lots of entertainment areas at the hotel. Like kids-rooms, a small library and a play-room with billiard and football table.
- Furthermore, more details and prices you can always find on the official website.
Reconnection between body, mind and soul
I absolutely loved the atmosphere of the resort. The hotel gives the opportunity to escape from the busy everyday life and reconnect with elements.
The room I have stayed in – Fire Suite, was elegantly decorated using natural materials and soft delicate colours. Its spacious modern, yet cosy design included a snuggle sofa with a fireplace, a king-size bed and a picturesque view over the Zugspitze summit from the balcony.
The Wellness area is large, but thoughtfully designed providing serenity and privacy
I particularly enjoyed the new Mohr Escape. It was a perfect place for recharging my energy. The outdoor infinity-style pool was a biggest highlight among water-elements for me. It was exquisitely designed to catch the best view of the mountains and the valley. Furthermore, the pool provided an open swimming zone as well as more private areas. Afterwards, I could rest in the lounge, taking my time reading and meditating.
Of course, my revitalisation wouldn’t be completed without a good fitness and a treatment for my body. I really enjoyed fitness boxing class as a balanced workout. Followed by relaxing body massage.
Good food, good mood
No rebalancing is possible without good food. The Mohr resort has a beautiful spacious restaurant, a cosy fire lounge and a stylish bar. You can choose from a wide choice of dishes on the menu, including vegetarian meals and daily specials. The Chef Bruno Sojer and his team will take you to a culinary journey accompanied with a selection of the finest wine.
IT WAS A VERY REFRESHING AND INSPIRING EXPERIENCE AT THE MOHR LIFE RESORT. I WOULD DEFINITELY COME BACK THERE AGAIN TO RELAX AND REJUVENATE.
Have you ever been there? You are welcome to share your experience in the comments below.
Team work, makes it dream work:
Finally, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.