Hublot Loves Art. The brand constantly collaborates with renowned artists to design a special edition of exclusive watch models.
The philosophy of the brand is “Art of Fusion”, meaning creating unique timepieces by merging extraordinary materials, like concrete, carbon fibre, ceramics, titanium with gold, diamonds and platinum. Hublot was the first Swiss watch-brand to combine gold with such a plain material as natural rubber.
recently, HUBLOT PRESENTED the artWORKS OF A good FRIEND AND INCREDIBLE ARTIST MARC FERRERO.
I attended the special “Hublot Loves Art” event in Zurich to sneak peek to the future collaboration between Hublot and Marc Ferrero. During the event, the Hublot boutique on Bahnhofstrasse was decorated with his art pieces. The event started with welcoming by the Brand Director in Switzerland Patrick Chanton. He also presented latest collections and novelties from Hublot, including such magnificent watches like Big Bang Unico Sapphire Rainbow and Big Bang Unico All Black Sapphire Rainbow. After that, the presentation continued at the five star Hotel Atlantis by Giardino. In fact, the hotel has a Hublot suite, specially designed by Hublot for an exclusive experience.
Marc Ferrero is a French contemporary artist, whose vision and style are well-known and easily recognized. The artist represents the movement of the Storytelling Art. As a result, his works are dynamic, his characters live in a story and take us to a journey into their world.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- When he was young he actually didn’t want to be an artist. However, passionate about comics he started drawing and soon became one of the most successful artists in the world.
- Impressively, over 8000 of his art pieces are in private collections worldwide.
- The artist is also in close contact with the movie industry.
- I really like his oil paintings. They have so much depth and intensity, that makes the story even more vivid and multi-layered.
- More information about Marc Ferrero, his works and philosophy, you may find on his official website.
I’m very much looking forward to seeing the results of collaboration between Hublot and Marc Ferrero.
Also, special thanks to David Biedert / davidbiedert.com for the beautiful photos from the “Hublot Loves Art” event in Zurich.
HUBLOT LOVES ART
Among the artists, who have already contributed their talent and character into Hublot watches, were Tristan Eaton, Mr. Brainwash, Yue Minjun, Romero Britto, Carlos Cruz-Diez. The results of each collaboration was really incredible.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- The urban artist Tristan Eaton has designed Hublot Classic Fusion Aerofusion Chronograph Concrete Jungle. It is, in fact, the first watches ever with the bezel made of concrete.
- Mr. Brainwash designed Graffiti Style Big Bang Unico.
- Yue Minjun is a famous Chinese artist, who has designed Classic Fusion Monkey. A big laughing face is a trademark of the artist, well-known all over the world.
- Romero Britto is a famous Brazilian artist, who designed the special edition of Classic Fusion Enamel Britto and Classic Fusion Only Watch Britto.
- Carlos Cruz-Diez is an incredible artist from Venezuela. He is indeed one of the greatest representatives of Kinetic Art or Op-Art. He designed Classic Fusion Cruz-Diez.
In addition, more information about Hublot you may find on the official website.
Excellent quality combines with sophisticated design. Each TIMEPIECE by hublot is a distinguished-looking elegant watch for active, creative and daring people.
Finally, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.