Hair care discoveries and acquaintance with Orphanhealthcare Foundation. Usually, I follow three steps in my daily hair care routine: hydration, repair and protection.
That is one of the most important steps. Dry and/or damaged hair thirsts for hydration. It includes a soft shampoo, hydrating conditioner and mask with algae, herb extracts and amino acids. Also, a leave-in nourishing spray (with vitamin E and panthenol) and light oils (with Argan or Olive oils) would be a great help in keeping the moisture, as well as soothing your hair.
The thing and/or damaged by colouring, cold air, wind, sun and styling equipments hair requires not only hydrating products, but also products that will help to rapier the structure and strength. These products contain keratin, minerals and natural proteins. They are usually highly concentrated and packed in ampoules for an intensive course treatment.
Finally, our hair needs a good protection. The must-have would be heat protection sprays, serums and creams. They should be used not only before styling with flat irons and curling irons, but also before using blow dryers. Also, choose a high quality styling equipment, like ghd products.
My choice: EVO the therapist hydrating shampoo, EVO the therapist hydrating conditioner, EVO the great hydrator moisture mask, PAUL MITCHELL® Lavender Mint Leave-In Spray, PAUL MITCHELL® Heat Seal, EVO dry shampoo water killer brunette, ghd advanced split end therapy and ghd styling equipment.
Good to know:
- Dry-shampoo is another must-have nowadays. It helps prevent damage to hair through washing and blow drying. It saves time and water. Also, gives a nice volume and texture to the hair.
- Don’t use styling irons every day. Doing so you might heavily damage your hair.
- Even though developments in the hair industry are incredible, and there are plenty of harmless hair coloring products, the rapid transformation from brunette to blond in one step will massive damage the hair.
- All serious transformations with your hair should be done the professional stylists and hairdressers. Self-experiments might be very dangerous for your hair.
- Hair products cannot fix split ends. Once it’s happened, that’s it. The only thing you can do then is cut them off. But don’t worry, hair is not teeth, will grow eventually back! :)
EVO is my latest discovery in the hair products. It’s an innovative Australian brand, that impressed me with its transparency in used ingredients, production process and philosophy.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- EVO products are sulphate, paraben, dea, tea and propylene glycol free.
- Professional products, that give great results while respecting the environment: all evo packaging is 100% recyclable, evo uses recycled materials for printed promotional items and etc.
- All ingredients in EVO formulations are active. Where possible, the brand uses natural ingredients.
- Products are not tested on animals.
One of my favourite brands – ghd, has recently presented its limited edition of the hair stylers and hairdryers. That is a great idea for a Christmas gift. My favourite is the new ghd curve® creative curl wand curling iron.
Another amazing brand PAUL MITCHELL® has presented new products: Lavender Mint Conditioning Leave-In Spray, Lavender Mint Deep Conditioning Mineral Hair Mask and Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo.
Good to know:
- The products from this line hydrate dry, unruly hair, make it easier to comb and provide a long-lasting shine. Rich care ingredients such as vitamin E, panthenol and minerals help to trap moisture in the hair. Natural extracts of lavender, mint and tea tree oil provide relaxation.
- Among other commitments, PAUL MITCHELL® has committed to plant a total of 750,000 trees by the end of 2019, which together will bind more than 100,000 tonnes of CO2, as well as projects for the conservation and afforestation of rainforests in Peru and Guatemala helping local communities to better their health and food supply prospects and generating additional sources of income.
- More info you about reforest action program you can find on the Paul Mitchell website.
During the Christmas time PAUL MITCHELL® together with the Orphanhealthcare Foundation help to increase the visibility of rare diseases and promote social engagement.
- The Orphanhealthcare Foundation is the first Swiss finding foundation to support the visualization of rare diseases.
- From December on, you can purchase a children book at certain PAUL MITCHELL® hairdressers salons and support kids with rare diseases.
- You may find more information about the foundation on its official website.
Stay tuned for more upcoming beauty posts. I wish you a wonderful Christmas time!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me -> GET IN TOUCH.